Another Precious Last

If you all haven't seen some of the videos we've been making, be sure to check out our facebook page! And SHARE THEM! Believe it or not I actually love this new way of missionary work and know I was supposed to be a "covid missionary" because I get to use the love I had for making videos back home and combine it with the love I have for the gospel! More good videos are coming! Here is the link if you haven't seen them. https://www.facebook.com/ChurchOfJesusChristThunderbird/ God and Jesus are always ACTIVE in our lives, whether we recognize it or not. The restored gospel invites us to be ACTIVE in building our relationship with them. Just like any relationship, the more you put into it, the more you will receive from it. If you're reading this, I challenge you to ponder on ways that you can be more ACTIVE in strengthening your relationship with your Savior and Heavenly FATHER. What a gift that would be for Him to receive for Fathers day. I love you all. It is 114° - sis. Hardy Pictures: 1. I am happiest when we are biking 2. President Collins (SFDC) 3. Sister Collins ("drink more water") 4. The current family 5. Sis. Thul's kids built us a temple while we were editing at the church 6. I love my comp 7. Sister Weed kicking my butt every pday in our stake presidents garage. Another one of the best weeks of my life. Also a very bittersweet one, as I had my last interview as a missionary with President Collins. They go home next week and I will get to have a new mission president for my last few weeks! President and Sister Collins have changed my life. I could write a book about everything they've taught me about overcoming the natural man, turning to heaven, letting it rain, being 100% responsible, persisting in doing, choosing the hard and loving it, creating culture, becoming, and leading. Their influence on my personal character has been VITAL to me realizing how to become who God needs me to be. I cannot thank them enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday February 6, 2019

February 12, 2019

THE DISTRICT - Episode 1