Daily Manna

I am so amazed at the way God gives us Daily Mana. The Bible shares the story of the Israelites who when traveling without food would wake up every morning to find mana covering the ground for them to collect and eat. There was always just enough to get them through that day. And they couldn't save it for the next day or else it would go bad. But through their faith and trust, every morning when they woke again there was enough mana covering the ground to feed them for another day. I have found over the last few weeks that God does that with us too. Just when we think we have exhausted all of our efforts or texted every person in our area book, He sends a referral, or the final member message of the night has a friend they want us to teach, or we get some wild creative idea to work better with the youth. I am so grateful that He takes our insufficient efforts and magnifies them. Easter Sunday yesterday was the most special Sunday I have had yet. Focusing on the Savior and His sacrifice so intently and often changes our hearts and gives us power to overcome our weaknesses and imperfections. We have started teaching some really cool people. Stay tuned. Pictures: - 1 Nephi 2:15. No further explanation. - DEAD after a night of video calls - hiking buddies = the best comps - Easter Sunday - our weekly planning board. Inside view into our lives. - haircut time! AUNTIE JOHY I CUT MY COMPANIONS HAIR. (Yes with those cheap blue scissors that we found in our apartment... she trimmed mine too. You are cringing right now I know it. I did a really good job don't worry)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday February 6, 2019

February 12, 2019

THE DISTRICT - Episode 1