And miles to go before I sleep

"The Lord has prepared and raised up a Faithful people who choose to do hard things well." - Henry B. Eyring WHATTA WEEK. Up at 6:30. Pray. Exercise (insanity is kicking my butt). Eat. Put a dress on. Plan. Study. Video call ×4. Eat. Play some piano to chill my mind. Study. Video call some more. Go outside. More video calls. Drop Books of Mormon off at people's doors. Eat dinner on the sidewalk outside the church. Video call ×6. Drive home listening to tab choir turned way up windows down. Write in my journal. Pray my heart out. Sleep. REPEAT! This is our life. It is more fast paced than ever, yet I spend most of my time sitting on one of those metal church chairs. I'm grateful that President Eyring pointed out that the Lord has prepared us to CHOOSE to do hard things well. Because this new lifestyle of missionary work is dang hard for me. But I refuse to do anything less than choose to do it well. General Conference was the best, we all knew it would be. I would love to hear any and all of your insights and takeaways! The Restoration of Christ's gospel is Real and we all ought to devote our lives to living and sharing it because that's what we were saved and prepared to do! It's only going to get more exciting from here! I thank thee Oh God for a Prophet! The work goes on and we've got referrals coming in on the daily! "I've got promises to keep and MILES TO GO BEFORE I SLEEP." I love Elder Holland with my whole soul and nobody could have said it better. - Sister Hardy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday February 6, 2019

February 12, 2019

THE DISTRICT - Episode 1