Letter for Mom

I just wanted to send you an email because I know that today is probably a little hard for you. I remember one time when I drove with you to Uncle George's on his birthday you broke down and let me have a little insight into how hard it still is for you to not have your mom here with you. I can only imagine.... Last year, grandma Ellen's birthday was one of my favorite most miracle filled days of my misison. I truly feel her specifically out here working with me! I have no doubt that today will be the same and that there are miracles in store! I will work extra hard for her tonight!! I found it really cool in my studies this week that often times, the way that the children of God and His prophets dealt with their trials is exactly what caused people to identify them as children of God. And mom, the way that you have dealt with all the trials that God has given you causes everyone to see Christ through you, and that is why everyone recognizes you as the valiant, courageous, loving, selfless, servant that you are! It takes a very refined vessel to be able to give off as much of His light ad you do! I love you! Sis. Hardy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday February 6, 2019

February 12, 2019

THE DISTRICT - Episode 1