One among the many - JESUS2020

I'm excited for all the #2020vision emails that will be coming out today. I think most of my friends will agree that when we had our last get together in the Atwood's backyard and one by one left to embark on this journey that we had no idea how incredible it would be. I am changed forever because of my decision to serve, and I can't wait to see what God has for me to learn this year. Grateful doesn't even begin to cut it. I also am positive that this is the greatest time to be alive in the history of ever. I think that back in Heaven when God told us that we would be coming to Earth in the last days that jaws dropped, and I probably stood up and yelled "SUB ME IN COACH!" We are so privileged to be on the front lines of God's greatest work and part of the gathering of Israel. Best way to bring in the new year is as a missionary. Yes we did drink lots of martinellis and yes we still went to bed at 10:30. If you haven't decided to serve a misison, do it now. It's the best thing I've ever done. We had zone conf on new years Eve in Prescott, and since we weren't allowed to proselyte in the evening, all of us sisters went out to dinner. Our server asked us if we were all going out to drink and party after and we were able to teach her a little about what we do and how no, we are not nunns, and how keeping commandments blesses our lives. There are natural and normal ways to share the gospel everywhere. I came across something cool in my studies the other day. It was a quote about making covenants with God. It says, "When we make covenants we formally promise to bend our wills and desires to help with His plan. God Grant's to us a gift of power not only to help us accomplish His work, but a personal, redemptive power that changes our natures. Priesthood power causes us to turn outward." I'm grateful that I have access to God's Priesthood power and can call upon it in the work that I do every day. I love learning how to use it. I also have a reaffirmed testimony of the truth of the Book of Mormon. I started it over this week and if you want to read with me I am going to finish it by this upcoming general conference. It is my favorite book and it means everything to me. I wish I could get up on the highest mountain and tell the whole world about it and that everyone would just read it every day to feel the power that it brings into your life! It truly is a shield against trial, temptation, and tribulation. Happy new year. - Sister HARDY 6833 W Bell rd Glendale AZ 85308

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday February 6, 2019

February 12, 2019

THE DISTRICT - Episode 1