Exponential Joy
Happy pday everyone!
THE BUNNY FAMILY IS ON DATE I REPEAT THE BUNNY FAMILY IS ON DATE! We had the most amazing lesson this week and as they were reading the book of Mormon this week together as a family they all got their answer and they got it strong. On Dec. 7th there will be a Christmas family miracle. I already can't sleep because I'm so excited.
The other 5 of our people on date should be baptised this weekend! Saturday is going to be one special day. I wish I had the time to tell you all of their stories and their journey of how they got here.
Yesterday at church I got to see the Watsons from good old Cardston 3rd ward back home, and it was good to see some familiar faces! They came for their grandsons farewell. Brother Watson introduced me to Mike Moran, his grandsons basketball coach at coconino high school who is not a member but came to support his player. We started talking about basketball and everything it taught us and why he coaches and how that relates to the gospel and what we do as missionaries and he said that he wants me to come help out with coaching and their program! I'm asking president Collins today if that is allowed. That would be so cool if I could! And the spirit was so strong as I was talking to this guy. God works in mysterious ways and it is a very small world. And all I learned from the game of basketball and the way God gives us talents to bless the lives of others is something I am grateful for everyday out here.
We also helped Kat paint her whole house to brighten it up and bring more joy into her life.
That's all I have for this week!
I finally finished the Book of Mormon after starting it from the beginning my first month in Arizona almost 9 months ago and I KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT that that book is true. And I love being able to testify of it.
I challenge you all to read Moroni 10:3-5 and whether you already believe it or not to trust the promise of those verses and pray and ask God if that Book is True. And as a representative of Jesus Christ I promise that you will get a answer. God never ceases to lead us to truth.
IF ITS GOOD, ITS FROM GOD. True story.
Love ya!
Sister Hardy



Comments
Post a Comment