Consistently and Resiliently Happy
What a week. Here is the highlight reel!
First off, I butchered my first Elk. And it was AWESOME. Literally living my dream up here. All day everyday. Flagstaff is my fav.
The whole Phoenix suns basketball team showed up to the food bank that we volunteer at which was so cool! Dane, you would've been in heaven.
We trackted into a Masonic missionary base in between conference sessions and found 2 new people to teach! That's all I have to say about that. They opened the door and said "oh, you're missionaries? We are too!" #samesamebutdifferent but they are interested!
Conference was so good. If you didn't get a chance to watch it please go back and watch! The messages shared have the power to change your life if you let them lead you to ACT. I had so many takeaways.
I loved the quote that living and sharing the gospel will make you consistently and resiliently happy. I've been trying to find the right words for the kind of happiness I've experienced as a missionary, and they hit it spot on. This happy is consistent and resilient.
That is all for this week! I challenge you all to SHARE what you learned from conference. Make it matter. And I don't mean just throw it up on social media, that is good too, but pray and ponder who needs it and share it with them. I want to hear how your gospel sharing is going back home! We are all a team here as we work together to gather Israel. You too can find consistent and resilient happiness as you live and share the gospel of Jesus Christ!
Also the no holding kids rule is hard, really hard. Especially with Jaden, my little best friend. This picture sums it up.
I'm thankful for all the amazing people I keep meeting up here! They have my whole heart.
I love you.
Sister Hardy




Comments
Post a Comment