BAPTISM + TRANSFER MIRACLES

Friends!!!! This week is going down in history as probably the best week of my life. QUINTIN GOT BAPTISED and it was so happy. The spirit was so strong and my heart is fuller than full. He hasn't seen his kids in 2 years, and by God's hand and straight miracles they happened to come to visit the weekend of his baptism! When he came out of the water he yelled, "WOOOOO!" it was so funny. Mission baptisms are celestial. Watching him make those promises with God was so special. And then Quinia and Quinaiden (his kids) leaned over to each other with tears in both their eyes and said, "it wont be long until we can do that next." He is setting the greatest example for his whole family. He bore his testimony in church yesterday and sang "I can see clearly now the rain is gone" over the pulpit. Seriously the coolest guy. It was Sister Doru's birthday yesterday! We thought this picture was an accurate representation of our different personalities. Everyday is an adventure. We got our transfer news!!!! We will be staying together and becoming the STL's up here in Flag. We are very excited and I'm so happy to be staying here. I'm also happy for another transfer of laughing and being straight up roasted by my Romanian companion 24/7. I wish all of you could experience her brutal honesty. And the greatest miracle of all happened yesterday. We are teaching a girl named Kat (in the picture below) and she has a little angel girl named Elle. She wants nothing more in this world than to be sealed to her daughter. But she has a very hard life circumstance and lives with her boyfriend and there are some big changes she'd have to make to be baptised, even though that is what she's wanted for years. She has had so many missionaries but somehow we connected with her in the best way. When we both showed up told her that none of us were getting transferred she started to cry and jump up and down she was so happy. She told us that she had decided with Jesse (her boyfriend) to give up everything and begin to live the law of Chasity in order to show God her willingness and pray for us to stay together so that we could continue to teach her. She said that it was an answer to her prayer and strengthened her faith. So much that she said that because God had kept us together she was going to do everything she could to be baptised within the next 6 weeks. She told us she wants to be baptised on Sept. 7th! That means a wedding and a baptism in 3 weeks! I CRIED. God took care of this miracle, literally all we did was show up. Actually that's all we ever do as missionaries. Show up. And God does all the real work! I'm so so thankful to be a part of all the work happening in this little corner of the Vineyard. Alma 26:16 Therefore, let us glory, yea, we will glory in the Lord; yea, we will rejoice, for our joy is full; yea we will praise our God forever. Behold, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel. I LOVE THIS WORK! 6 months a missionary. -Sister Hardy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday February 6, 2019

February 12, 2019

THE DISTRICT - Episode 1