19 years...IT'S ABOUT TIME
Another great week over here! Annie who I told you all about last week accepted a baptismal date! Satan is working so hard on her, but she is so strong and just kicks him to the curb every time he tries to get into her head.
And Jason Russel accepted a baptismal date as well! He has been going to church and faithfully living the gospel for 19 years... he just never was baptized. (He literally teaches our gospel principles class.) We had a lesson yesterday on Fathers day where his wife and sons bore testimony of eternal families and after 19 years and many a missionaries, he finally accepted a date! July 13th please oh please work out! The spirit was so strong and I love the Russles so much and want them to be nothing but happy and together forever. Lots and lots of tears were shed. YAY miracles.
I had an exchange up in suprise which was so fun. The rest of the week was full of classic street taco trucks, the Elders trying to move a bookshelf on their bikes.. (oh Elders, don't even ask. *hitting my forehead with my hand over and over again*) and lots of sweat and service.
I love the gospel. I love cactuses. Just kidding they are called Cacti. And I love sister Fairbanks.
I challenge you all to find natural and normal ways to share the gospel with your friends and family this week. They are there I promise! Find them and USE THEM! And I want to hear about your experiences.
With it being fathers day yesterday I encourage you all to go read Alma 36. It is a powerful story of Alma, who after remembering the words of His father, had a mighty change of heart unto repentance. And who's pains and bitter sorrow were changed into joy as exceeding as was his pain. I am thankful for my father and his example that I often remember as I'm put here serving in Arizona. Thanks dad for all you taught me through your example. It influences me every day.
I love you all.
Keep living and loving.
- Sister Hardy


Comments
Post a Comment