Trainer in Training

Hey all!! General conference was EPIC! I could go on and on about my favorite things but here is my favorite quote. "The Lord has never required expert, perfect, flawless missionary work. He does require the heart and a willing mind." That's literally all that is needed to be a missionary. And I challenge you all to take part in this greatest work that is happening on the earth today! Pick one friend or family member to reach out to this week and share the gospel with or invite to church or into your home! YOU WILL BE BLESSED AND HAPPIER AND SO WILL THEY. And you will be assisting your Heavenly Father in gathering his children! Sister Ashby went home yesterday which was so sad. I freaking love that girl. She is one heck of a missionary and I am so thankful for all she did for me my first transfer and for the course she set me on for the rest of my mission! Transfers are tomorrow and I just found out that I will be Training a new missionary! I am very humbled and excited about this new opportunity to influence the start of another sister's mission! I have never felt so inadequate before in my life, but I have seen God qualify who He calls and I know that He knows what He's doing and that His plans are greater than my plans. If there's 3 things I hope to do for her it would be to teach her how to work hard, be obedient, and LOVE THE WORK. Those are my top 3 things that have brought so many miracles and crazy amounts of happiness into my life. And I'm not even out of training yet so here goes nothing! Me and my 6 weeks of in-field knowledge.. it's a good thing the spirit is the real teacher. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE LOVE, PRAYERS, SUPPORT, AND EMAILS! It's a good good life. - Sister Hardy Also check it out! Its Elder Demers from the hometown! We thought everyone back home would enjoy this picture!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday February 6, 2019

February 12, 2019

THE DISTRICT - Episode 1