"I know exactly what I'm doing, but in a much more real sense I have no idea what I'm doing." - Michael Scott
What a week. That quote is the title of this email because I feel like I'm just out here trying to fake it till I make it! Most of the time I literally have no idea what I'm doing but somehow it all works out it always does!
Fun things that happened this week:
- we witnessed 3 drug deals happen right before our eyes as we were teaching our friend Timmothy up in the trailer parks. It's ghetto up there and we see A LOT of things.
- IT RAINED IN THE DESERT AND IT MADE ME SO HAPPY I MIGHT HAVE CRIED.
- We had an Easter miracle while we were out last night where because of Gods perfect timing, and right before we were about to turn back we found this family from India who are super prepared for the gospel! She literally says to us, "I have 3 questions: where did I come from? Why am I here? And where am I going?" Umm boy do we ever have those answers! There was a crazy language barrier and I can't remember a word of what I said and I know the gift of tongues is real because I opened my mouth and they understood me and I understood them while the spirit taught, and then after they agreed to meet with us I couldn't understand a word again. So I don't even know their names but it was thee coolest experience.
- Another highlight was that I got to video call home to participate in my families come follow me study on Easter Sunday after church!
I just want to get on the top of the tallest roof and yell to everyone in the world that YOU HAVE A SAVIOR! Who Atoned for you because He knows you and He loves you! I hope you all had a good Easter as you remembered Him, and that you continue to ALWAYS remember Him.
I love you all!!
- Sister Hardy



Comments
Post a Comment