The greatest TEAM
I feel like I just wrote an email to you all because everytime I blink my eyes its pday again. I don't know when or how time started flying so fast, but there is just not enough time in the day or week anymore!
We are helping everyone get their wood stocks ready for winter because apparently the snow is coming soon.
We had 14 people we are teaching show up at church yesterday!!!! It was epic. (@jessicaashby)
And the Bunny family is still on track for their baptism on Dec. 7th!
Other good things this week, our friend Arionna put herself on date! She is a referral from Linda, one of the youth in our ward, and we stopped by and because she knew Linda she had a lot of questions and the gospel was exactly what she was looking for! Now Linda is taking part in her lessons and she wants to be baptised on Dec. 26th because that is the day her grandpa passed away.
DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER YOU HAVE AS AN EXAMPLE. And if you have someone in mind who could use the gospel, give the missionaries their address. It is ALWAYS worth a knock and I guarantee they have questions and want answers. They don't have to mention that you sent them. They can just "happen to be in the area." Its the best. She is 16, Navajo, and loves basketball and we get along so good. Definitely a lifelong friend.
We had MLC on Tuesday where I came back with a million things I need to do better. It is so awesome when God corrects you through the spirit. Because you never feel unloved or unable, just a burning desire to be better and do better, to be more and give more. I'm thankful for Christlike correction and for the High love and high expectations that God has for us and that we need to have for each other. We are all on the same team here.
Tonight we meet coach Moran's team and get to start working with them and installing his character building program. I am so excited to be back in a gym and share the things that the game of basketball taught me that go far beyond the court. Thanks to every coach I ever had. This door opened for me here in a big part because of you! #STAYINTHEMOMENT #WHATITTAKES (And to all my "teamers." I love and miss you all.) To the high school girls back home who lost a tough one to end the season I just want you to know that that isn't the last team you will be a part of. Greater ones lay ahead! If you want to feel that team feeling again, go on a mission. I've never been a part of a greater team than the one I am right now as I work with other missionaries here in Arizona and all over the world to share Christ's gospel.
I love you all!! Thanks for taking the time to read and reply. Y'all keep me going out here!
Sister Hardy



Comments
Post a Comment