Miracle!
Here's a quick miracle for you!
We had a cool Hour of Power miracle this week. I've been struggling to find the balance between agency and Gods will where I often want the spirit to tell me exactly what to do but I know I need to act and make my own decisions and in this hour I just decided to act on literally every thought I had and follow it fearlessly. We didnt know where to go so we said a prayer and then during the prayer we heard the national anthem being sung at the baseball game across the street. Do we decided to hear over there. For the whole hour we talked to so many people and nobody was interested. I talked to this couple with a dog (i start so many conversations and contact attempte with "oh my goodness I love you dog can I pet her? Or what kind of dog is she?" Hahaha it works so good.) And then sister ashby felt prompted to go in this random parking lot, and then I wanted to go around the block, and I felt like we were going in circles but in the last 3 minutes of the hour we ended up right back where we started but there was this girl walking into her house that we just barely caught in the perfect timing and were able to share with her and she was interested and wants to learn more! Her name is Shahad. It was a super tender spiritual learning experience for me. I know that the spirit is training me to follow impressions and that by following the little hard to understand promptings, God is better able to trust me with the bigger bolder promptings. And I want him to know that I am a missionary who will follow promptings and for him to trust me. That is when he places those people in our path who are ready. And we had to talk to every person we did or else the timing wouldn't have been just right. It's crazy to me how the lord works when we want to be instruments in his hands.
I hope you all are able to notice the miracles in your lives! That is my challenge to all of you. I want each of you to find a miracle in your week and tell me about it! Sharing spiritual experiences strengthens testimonies!
Also that question that we were challenged to ask...
Is it important to you that I have a testimony and and?
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE THE BEST WEEK EVER!
- Sister Hardy
Comments
Post a Comment